Saturday, May 24, 2014

Tears of Joy...

This picture, right up there, gives me pure tears of joy! Today I went and walked a path I have walked a few times this year.  Generally it included a lot of stopping to stretch my screaming back and a very slow pace and most of the time around a mile.

After yesterdays adventure I thought...I should go try this route and see how I do, maybe I can even complete the whole thing.  And that's just what I did! I walked the entire route today!

Normally I would give excuses for the "short distance" or the "slow time" but today...I will shout it from the mountains (cause I live around them lol) that I walked the whole way!!!! That is such an answer to prayer.  Such a relief.  No back pain.  I mean none, at all!

As I thought about yesterday and today, I realize just how much I have been missing out on life.  There is so much I want to do in life and I thought it would all just be a dream....today I know those things will happen! I know I have such a long way to go but I have started! I'm 20 days into my clean and healthy whole30 eating and I am inspired and as my husband has put it, stubborn enough, to keep going!

Once again, another non scale victory for this girl! <3 p="">
Here are the meals so far today! I know it shows a lot of fruit but I feel I need the nutrients from it.  It could be hormonal lol....just saying...

This is Red, Yellow and Orange Bell peppers and onions sauteed in coconut oil.  Scrambled eggs poured on top and bacon chopped.  Cook with a lid on for a few minutes until eggs are done.  Also a very small serving of fresh pineapple and walnuts


Lunch consisted of leftover roasted chicken, cucumbers and a small fruit salad of mango, strawberries, peaches, apricots, and fresh pineapple.  Very refreshing :)

Hope you are having a fabulous day! <3 p="">
Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment