Friday, August 14, 2009

9 days *sigh*

Ok, so 9 days ago I last posted...how sad! lol

Well, I finally was able to have a "true" aunt Flow visit...Bonus...and blah! lol

I haven't been 100% gluten free, dairy free, or sugar free (sad face here)

I have found some HELPFUL websites that have encouraged me to go back to the gluten free, sugar free and dairy free moments of life!

I have a new outlook on eating processed food...ok its not so new but it sure does make you feel horrible!

I have lost most of the water weight I gained while aunt flow was visiting....

My favorite beverage is Ice Cold Water! I'm serious...it feels so good to drink a ton of water and not even realize it!

I start working out at the gym next week...just gotta figure out a good schedule...early mornings? Lunch Time? Evening? We shall see...its a 24 hour gym!

Praying God help's me to stay faithful!

Working on a budget and need to stick to it!

Slept from 7pm to 9am....was I tired? Or just my body reacting to the no good food I have been eating lately!

I must detox again from the gluten, sugar and dairy!

Onto the rest of my very busy day!

Thanks for checking in!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ann Marie!

    I am happy to let you know that you've won The Spunky Coconut Cookbook giveaway!! Looks like your prayers are being heard :o) I know it can be difficult, but this book is WONDERFUL and God is your strength! Please email me your mailing address... marillynbeard AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete