Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day Two....

Still going strong...

Went to bed around 10:30 last night and woke up at 6:45....

I was supposed to get 200 oz's of water in me...I only got 128....thats a lot of water right? Yeah well I woke up with a charlie horse!!! they weren't lying when they said you needed to drink half your body weight in ozs! lol

Today, I will get my water down! onto good news....

I lost 8.4 lbs and a total of 16 inches (4 from my waist!).  I am more than excited!

Because I have not had any carbs (well other than what I get from the shake provided on the system) and no sugar I feel amazing! My gut does not feel bloated or in a lot of pain.  They say between today (day two) and tomorrow I may struggle some with cravings....speaking of cravings....

You have no idea the habits you have! As I was prepping food yesterday I kept trying to put food in my mouth! I put a piece of chicken in and immediately spit it back out! lol I was like "Ann what in the world!!!" Last night we went to visit one of our dear ladies who just had back surgery a month ago and is having difficulties.  After Tim and I left all i could think about was "I want to eat!" not because I was hungry....but because I just wanted to snack! I am not your typical heavy person.  I don't over indulge (ok wait...if you give me a bag of reese cups then I will eat them...ALL! lol but that's about it! oh and maybe peanut butter m&m's) but I do snack when I'm bored! lol Soooooo I just have to retrain my body! Its good to be hungry, just not starving! I wanna burn that fat!!!

Ok, so now I just need to go get ready for the day....I'll let you know how today went in  my update tomorrow! though tomorrow is church so I may be a little late in posting! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment