Friday, November 2, 2012

The time has come...

I'm 32 and struggling....my weight NEEDS to go....I'm determined more than ever to do this...

Today is day one of my new me.

I weighed, measured and prayed....

Yesterday, I was tired, my stomach was hurting, I wanted to just lay in my bed and never get up.  I was struggling with my female issue (that I have been struggling with since June!) and life as I knew it was just overwhelming...

Today I woke up and knew that life would change!

I took my pill this morning, drank my shake, 2 hours later I ate my protein, two hours later I drank my shake, took some more pills, 2 1/2 hours later ate more protein, and while all this is happening I have downed 128 oz of water.

So its 5pm, how do I feel?

This morning I felt really good...worked on food prep most of the morning, about 4 hours worth! I cleaned the kitchen, folded and put away laundry and watched a show or two.

I feel like I've spent most of my afternoon in the bathroom.

I have the beginnings of a headache right now but I'm still feeling pretty good.  a little hungry...trying to hold out until 6 before taking my last and final shake of the day :)

Hoping to see some great results tomorrow....can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment