Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day Six through Nine

Well,
The weekend went good! I went shopping at the whole foods store. It can be so overwhelming there! So many choices and I have no idea what a lot of it is! lol

To be honest I don't remember everything I ate over the weekend but I'm going to give it a try!

Saturday...
A Peach and Banana for Breakfast (I didn't get in until really late Saturday morning for Port Huron so we woke up at 11:45!! lol)
Cleaned house
Around 4 Tim and I went out to Red Lobster for Dinner
I had grilled shrimp with steamed broccoli
and 4 cheddar biscuits (I hope you didn't read this! lol)

Sunday...
2 Hard boiled eggs and a banana for breakfast
Turkey burgers with mustard for lunch and dinner!

Monday
2 Hard Boiled eggs for breakfast
A banana and Peach for snacks
leftover Turkey Burger
Apple for snack
Scrambled Hamburger for dinner with mustard :)

Tuesday
2 Hard Boiled eggs for breakfast
A banana and Peach for snacks
Grilled Chicken Salad from Wendys
Apple for Snack
Baked Chicken Breast with Parmesan and Mrs. Dash
Banana with Peanut butter for dessert :)

I didnt "walk" but I did move around alot, cleaning house, working in Teen Class, shopping and so on. I had a great weekend and enjoyed myself!!!

I feel good! I've lost 12lbs and will keep track of measurements this week to see if I lose inches :)




No comments:

Post a Comment