Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Umm...I have no idea what day I'm on but here we go!!!

So I'll just recap over the last however many days...

Bread is my hardest to overcome BUT I don't think that will be a problem anymore....

I've been doing pretty good...

I need to excersize more....

Yesterday (Monday June 29) I went out with a friend from church. I asked Jamie if she'd like to go to the bocci ball place (where I know i would have been ok with a salad) or to this really good pizza place (where I knew I'd have to use my cheat day). She choose the really good pizza place...

We wordered Bread sticks with moz, parm, garlic sauce and a pizza with pep and sausage.....It was SOOOOO good....untill...well lets just say...I have learned my lesson. When you've eaten healthy for two weeks with maybe a bite of bread here and there...and then you go full blown out and eat nothing but a meal full of carbs, well your body is not happy and rejects it!!! so with that said...i think i've overcome bread! for the time being!


I still hurt today! lol

I feel good other than my icky yesterday! Going out to lunch at chilis with some friends and I will be having a salad! lol

I'm missing Tim, he's gone for 11 more days :( But who's counting?!?!?! well I will try and be more faithful in blogging on my journey of changing moments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment