Monday, July 6, 2009

Failure happens...we just need to get up and know we can start over....right?

Yep sooo....I've really stunk at this whole trying not to eat things that don't help!

I was pretty good...until this weekend happened....it seems like everywhere I turned there were things I couldn't eat and because I'm running round like a chicken with my head cut off, its just more convienent to do wrong than to do right. I know thats not what I should think, but seriously Ive been SOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy! I am back to being good though. I bought the Magic Bullet Friday so I'm waiting for that to arrive. Smoothies for breakfast sound amazing! I'm kinda tired of eggs, but I still eat them. I made an omlete this morning with olive oil, garlic, basil, red pepper, green pepper and a little onion. It was tasty :) I have stayed away from salt so I eat ALOT of black pepper! I also am in love with Mrs. Dash. I have 18 bags of fresh (frozen) fruit in my freezer waiting to make smoothies.

today I've done really good....I weighed myself and somehow lost 3 more pounds so now I"m down 25pounds! People have complimented me, though I don't see it, but I guess they would!

Well, continue to pray for me. I want to feel better, I want to do things I've been missing, and I just want to be healthy for when I do have a child. God is good to me, and I am thankful for His Love and Understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment