Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Almond Crusted Halibut, Homemade smoothies and a relaxing night...

So as promised...I said I'd let ya know how it went last night!

Halibut was good....I think next time I'm going to have to season it a little more. It's very fishy smelling but not very fishy tasting (if that makes sense). My oven does not have very good tempeture control so I'll have to remember that next time....

The smooties I made last night were AMAZING! Well except for when Sarah made me try the smoothie she created...note to self, do not add kiwi, lime, black berries and orange juice. It becomes very very bitter! Then to try and "sweeten it" I added banana, a Necturine and some stevia but in the end, sarah did not drink the to bitter overly processed smootie, but leave it to one of the college guys Albert to finish it off for her!

I had a smootie for breakfast...so tasty good....

a Handful of frozen strawberry pieces (I bought them a while ago and cut them and put them in the freezer just for this reason!)
A handful of frozen blue berries
A splace of Orange Juice (must be nothing but orance juice not from concentrate)
Half a necturine and 4 1 inch slices of banana
grind away and what do you get???

A SUPER YUMMY BREAKFAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment