Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

Wow, Last week we sooo busy! This week will be even busier and Next week, well I believe it'll be so busy that in a blink of an eye it will be Monday AUGUST 3rd! wowzers!

So, I have a new smoothie I absolutely love! Its Cherries, Blue Berries, Strawberries, Necturine, grapes and some purified water (all fruit, of course, is organic!)....oh its the best smoothie ever!

I have some exciting news, well to most women it wouldn't be exciting, but for me it is exciting, I am in the process of "starting" my period without medicine! that means I"m doing something right! They said the first signs that your body is adjusting and detoxing....this is a HUGE step for me! (sorry to all the men who may ever read this lol) Now, to see how this goes monthly and see if I ever ovulate!

I've been doing well....we have had some partys here and there that are hard to eat "healthy" and "Organic" but hey, you gotta go with, what life deals ya! I can't be perfect ALL the time!

Tim is gone for another week and will be home saturday. We leave Monday to head out to North Carolina for the Sword Conference! I can't wait, busy busy busy!

I don't know how much I've lost as I haven't weighed myself lately...maybe, if I remember I'll do that tonight :)

Tonight I'm having Marinated steak with fresh zucchini and probably a salad...oh it sounds so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment